Inside the DSST Official Test Preparation Guide you’ll find tips, outlines, and practice exams to help you prepare for and pass DSST exams.
The prep guide includes:
- DSST Study Tips on the 10 Titles Listed Below
- Guide to Earning Credit with DSST
- DSST Content Outlines
- Practice Exams with Rationales
Why Passing DSST Exams Is Important:
- Passing a DSST exam shortens your path to a college degree by applying your life experience to complete college credit
- Passing a DSST exam is an efficient way to fulfill elective credits, as well as core curricula
- Preparing for a DSST exam reduces test anxiety and can increase your chance of success
The extra credits you earn by taking DSST exams will free you up to focus your time and energy on the courses you want to take. Currently, there are over 2,000 colleges and universities that recognize the DSST program and award college credit for passing scores.
This prep guide covers 10 subject titles that mirror content on the DSST exams.
- Introduction to World Religions
- Here’s to Your Health
- Principles of Statistics
- Criminal Justice
- Personal Finance
- Management Information Systems
- Ethics in America
- Principles of Supervision
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Finance